Radioprotection: course for qualified experts at Bologna
On Wednesday 9 December 2009 Bologna will host the III five-yearly training course for qualified radioprotection experts, envisioned by paragraph 8, art. 7 of the legislative decree n° 187 dated 26/05/2000. The course is organised by ANPEQ (Associazione Nazionale Professionale Esperti Qualificati in radioprotezione) [ National Association of Professional Experts Qualified in Radioprotection] and subscription is reserved for members of ANPEQ.
The start of the course is envisioned for 9:00 at the C.N.R -Research Area, in via Gobetti 101, Bologna.
The course program
The course will be about the following points:
- Legislative Decree 187/00 – radioprotection in clinical practice in the light of the latest developments
- radiological equipment conventional fixed and mobile – the development of techniques and quality controls
- quality controls in angiography and CAT SCANS
- quality controls and equipment for mammography
- the development of dental equipment for endo-oral radiology and for extra-oral panoramic radiography and cephalometry
- radiographical accessories and computed radiography
- doses to the patient, optimisation and checking the LDR
For the complete programme and registration, visit www.anpeq.it or go to courses page.